Founded in April of 2001, CSE Morse is a privately held Michigan Corporation that originally began under the name CSE Sheet Metal, Inc. In just one year, CSE Sheet Metal became one of the largest custom fabricators in western Michigan, serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies in the food, automotive, paper, pharmaceutical and energy industries. Despite their early success, the original owners of CSE Sheet Metal realized the need for greater diversity and in July of 2002, purchased Morse Brothers Sheet Metal Works, a company founded by the Morse Family in 1896. This acquisition expanded CSE’s service into commercial/industrial HVAC and Refrigeration Construction and related services. In October of 2004, CSE Sheet Metal and Morse Brothers merged to become CSE Morse, Inc. This merger, and the efficiencies obtained from it, allowed CSE Morse to prosper and become one of the largest custom fabricators and mechanical contractors in western Michigan. With well over 100 years of establishment, the people of CSE Morse take great pride in the long history of the Company, and the commitment to quality, safety and customer service that is synonymous with the brand.